Blackeye's dungeon is home to the mythical Blackeye's Treasure, a deposit of the famous pirates vast wealth. The dungeon can be found at the far east of Quilinor.
This dungeon is difficult for several reasons:
- The mazes are confusing.
- Basement Level 2 consists entirely of secret doors. Casting Wizard Eye just shows a bunch of brick so it's incredibly easy to get lost. Encountering monsters can make you lose track of where you are.
- Basement Level 2 is a long time without any stairs to make the monsters go away.
- The treasure vault is a wide open space so there's nowhere to hide from monsters.
- The Minotaurs and Banshees do a lot of damage.
- The Rust destroy your armor.
- Conquer Worm
- Evil Cleric
Since the maze contains cycles there are several solutions. Here is one such solution.
The solution to the basement maze can be found in-game.